A well established Accountancy Practice have recently instructed AJ Chambers to seek a highly professional Semi Senior Accountant.
The selected Accountant will be met with a highly competitive salary and impressive benefits package.
The successful Accountant will be required to:
- Prepare accounts from client’s records
- Prepare an accurate working paper file
- Knowledge of Income Tax and VAT
- Knowledge in computing corporation tax for limited companies
- Undertake any work with a view to profitability and use the opportunity to review WIP and debtors.
- Assist Partners in client meetings, if requested to do so. Acting as a responsible member of the team, providing support, development and guidance to more junior members.
- Producing work for manager and partner review which requires little further input, clearly highlights issues and provides potential solutions to issues identified.
Technical requirements of the Accounts Semi Senior:
- Candidates will be computer literate
- Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Exam qualified ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in accounts preparation assignments
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Royston
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'