A well established Accountancy Practice have recently instructed AJ Chambers to seek a highly professional Semi Senior Accountant. The selected Accountant will be met with a highly competitive salary and impressive benefits package.
The successful Accountant will be required to:
- Prepare accounts from client’s records
- Prepare an accurate working paper file
- Knowledge of Income Tax and VAT
- Knowledge in computing corporation tax for limited companies
- Undertake any work with a view to profitability and use the opportunity to review WIP and debtors.
- Assist Partners in client meetings, if requested to do so. Acting as a responsible member of the team, providing support, development and guidance to more junior members.
- Producing work for manager and partner review which requires little further input, clearly highlights issues and provides potential solutions to issues identified.
Technical requirements of the Accounts Semi Senior:
- Candidates will be computer literate
- Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Exam qualified ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in accounts preparation assignments
For more information on this role apply direct online or contact Calum Armour at AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job