AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Semi Senior Accountant to work with their varied portfolio of clients.
This is an ideal job opportunity for an accountant who has two or more years’ experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a successful independent firm to continue their development in Saffron Walden.
My client is a family-orientated practice that values their employees above all else. Along with a competitive and negotiable salary, you will have full autonomy over your workload and the chance to manage your own portfolio of clients.
Semi Senior Accountant Core Duties:
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing Personal and Corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Liaising directly with clients
Semi Senior Accountant Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in accountancy practice
- Strong double-entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- Experience using IRIS is preferable
- Excellent communication skills
For further information on this Semi Senior Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Saffron Walden
- Statutory Accounts