Semi-Senior Accountant opportunity within an established growing multi-office Chartered Accountancy Practice, offering full ACCA study support and exposure to Accounts Preparation, Tax, VAT and Business Advisory work.
A multi-office Chartered Accountancy Practice based in Cheshire which specialises in advising entrepreneurial businesses ranging in size up to c.£20m t/o. The firm is experiencing continued growth in clients and fees and now seeks to strengthen its Accounting & Business Services team.
As a Semi-Senior Accountant you will be provided with full ACCA study support and be able to strengthen your experience in the areas of Year End Accounts Preparation, Tax Compliance, VAT and Business Advisory work.
Supporting a Manager with the running of a client portfolio will provide you with regular client contact and exposure to a variety of industry sectors.
As a Semi-Senior Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing Year End Accounts for entrepreneurial SME's and Owner-Managed businesses
- Xero Bookkeeping and Management Accounts production for growing businesses
- Completion of Personal and Corporate Tax Returns for clients
- Assisting with business start up services
You will be an Accountancy professional able to demonstrate the following:
- AAT Part or Fully Qualified
- Previous experience of working within an Accountancy Practice (min.2 years)
- A strong desire to progress your career to a Manager level within an established Chartered Accountancy Practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.
- Accountancy Firm
- Accounts Production