The ideal candidate will have 4+ years experience in practice and be AAT qualified, perhaps studying towards ACCA. Experience in Sage accounting software is essential and Xero accounting software is desirable.
?Qualities required for the job role include good time management skills, organisational skills, interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong and close knit relationships with clients and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Preparation of Financial statements for SME's
- Personal and corporation tax return preparation
- Bookkeeping and assistance with Management Accounts
- Liaising with clients regarding their VAT returns and any queries
- Liaison with client managers
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Mentoring and training trainees and apprentices
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Payroll knowledge would be useful but not essential
This is a great opportunity to take a step forward in your career within a young practice that is developing at a fast rate. With a client base of 300+ clients and an infrastructure in place to offer real career progression opportunity in a professional yet fun working environment.