My client are an established Accountancy Practice based in Croydon and look after clients ranging in size from small sole traders to larger limited companies and have an extensive portfolio of clients in various sectors.
The key responsibilities of a Semi Senior Accountant:
- Prepare statutory accounts for Limited companies, Charities and Sole Traders
- Working with clients from multiple industries
- Prepare/review VAT
- Management accounting
- Attend client meetings
Key skills of a Semi Senior Accountant:
- Part Qualified ACCA/ACA/AAT
- 2-3 years' practice experience
- Ability to use various accounting packages and Excel
- Confident communicator
What's on offer?
- £20,000 - £35,000
- Excellent benefits with great career progression
Please apply today!
- Chartered Accountants