NLB Solutions are working with a highly recognised accountancy practice based in Westminster. They are a medium sized practice who are looking to add to their team with an experienced Semi Senior Accountant.
The key responsibilities of a Semi Senior Accountant:
- Prepare statutory accounts for Limited companies, Sole Traders and Charities
- Working with clients from multiple industries
- Prepare/review VAT
- Oversee the completion of accounts jobs ensuring junior staff are assisted and supported where needed
- Attend client meetings
- Liaise with practice manager on completed jobs
- Ensure all junior staff in the team receive the required level of on-the-job training
Key skills of a Semi Senior Accountant:
- Part qualified ACCA/ACA or fully qualified AAT
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in practice
- Confident communicator
Whats on offer?
- £24,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- 24 days annual holiday + bank holidays
- Yearly bonus
- Pension scheme
If you're interested in this excellent Semi Senior Accountant opportunity with our well recognised client in Westminster, please apply directly with an updated copy of your CV below.