Semi-Senior Accountant opportunity within a leading Cheshire based Chartered Accountancy Practice offering full ACA / ACCA study support and exposure to Audit, Accounts Preparation and Business Advisory work.
A large established Cheshire based Chartered Accountancy Practice which specialises in advising entrepreneurial SME's, family owned businesses and mid-market Corporate Groups ranging in size up to £150m t/o. The firm is led by a dynamic group of Directors and offers its clients the highest quality Audit, Accounts, Tax Advisory, Outsourced Financial Management and Corporate Finance / M&A solutions.
As a Semi-Senior Accountant you will be provided with full ACA / ACCA study support and exposure to Audit, Accounts Preparation, Tax and Business Advisory work. This will enable you to progress quickly to Senior Accountant with responsibility for leading client assignments and engagements.
Your duties and responsibilities as a Semi-Senior Accountant will incliude:
- Preparing Year End Accounts and Management Accounts for entrepreneurial SME's and Owner-Managed businesses
- Auditing the financial statements of large SME and mid-market Corporate clients
- Providing SME clients with Xero accounting solutions
- Business Advisory work for entrepreneurial clients focused on growth and profit maximisation
- Supporting clients with forecasting and business planning projects
You will be an Accountancy professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Part Qualified or at least AAT Qualified
- Previous experience of working within an Accountancy Practice (min.3 years)
- A strong desire to progress your career to a senior level within a leading Chartered Accountancy Practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.
- Accountancy Firm
- Accounts Production