Semi Senior job in York for an ACCA/ACA part qualified or qualified accountant within the largest independent accountancy firm in York City Centre.
This employee focused accountancy firm located in York are seeking a Semi Senior Accountant or an ambitious Junior Accountant who is looking to further their career.
Our client located in York is a well-established, dynamic and ambitious, multi-Partner accounting firm who provide a wide range of general accounting services to a diverse client portfolio.
This accredited firm of accountant's places service delivery at the forefront of the business, at the same time investing in their staff, so that career progression is actively encouraged.
In this job, the Semi Senior accountant will undertake the following duties:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships, LLP’s, Charities, Not For Profit Organizations, and Academies
- Corporation tax computations and completion of CT600’s
- Personal tax computations and completion of self-assessment forms
- Assisting with the training and development of more junior staff
- Providing book-keeping services for a variety of clients
- Preparing VAT returns
- Attend client meetings
Contact us today to discuss this exceptional opportunity for a Semi Senior Accountant to further your career within a York City Centre based Accountancy firm.
To find out about more Semi Senior jobs in Yorkplease contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.