Semi Senior job in Leeds for an ACCA/ACA part qualified or qualified accountant within the largest independent accountancy firm in Leeds City Centre.
This employee focused accountancy firm located in Leeds are seeking a Semi Senior Accountant or an ambitious Junior Accountant who is looking to further their career.
Our client located in Leeds is a well-established, dynamic and ambitious, multi-Partner accounting firm who provide a wide range of general accounting services to a diverse client portfolio.
This accredited firm of accountant's places service delivery at the forefront of the business, at the same time investing in their staff so that career progression is actively encouraged.
In this job, the Semi Senior accountant will undertake the following duties:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships, LLP’s, Charities, Not For Profit Organizations, and Academies
- Corporation tax computations and completion of CT600’s
- Personal tax computations and completion of self-assessment forms
- Assisting with the training and development of more junior staff
- Providing book-keeping services for a variety of clients
- Preparing VAT returns
- Attend client meetings