A multi Partner firm based in Hertfordshire are looking to recruit a Semi Senior Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of clients including high net worth individuals. You will have your own portfolio of clients and the firms offers lots of scope for progression.
- Accounts Preparation for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships and Contractors
- Attending client meetings
- Overseeing the work of Junior Accountants
- Completing tax computations for both personal and corporate clients
- Producing VAT returns for clients to comply with HMRC deadlines
- Assisting with the training and development needs of more junior accountants
The ideal candidate:
- AAT qualified, studying ACCA/ACA
- Have at least 2 years experience within an accounting firm
- fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
Our client is looking to interview ASAP. To be considered, please apply or conatct Lucy at Taylor Hawkes for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"