Semi senior job in Skipton for an ACCA/ACA part qualified or qualified accountant within a leading independent accountancy firm.
This is a great opportunity for an existing Semi Senior to further their career within an employee focused firm of accountants or a Junior Accountant looking for career progression to a Semi Senior level.
Our client is an established, multi-Partner firm of accountants who provide a wide range of general accounting services to an exciting and diverse client portfolio.
This leading firm of accountant’s places service delivery at the heart of the business, whilst at the same time investing heavily in their staff so that the core values of the firm are embedded in everything they do.
In this job the Semi Senior accountant will undertake the following:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships, LLP’s, Charities, Not For Profit Organizations, and Academies
- Corporation tax computations and completion of CT600’s
- Personal tax computations and completion of self-assessment forms
- Assisting with the training and development of more junior staff
- Providing book-keeping services for a variety of clients
- Preparing VAT returns
- Attend client meetings
Please do contact us today to discuss this exceptional opportunity for a Semi Senior Accountant to further your career within a Skipton based Accountancy firm.