Semi Senior Accountant
Semi Senior Accountant in Cardiff, Wales for an accountancy firm recruiting a ACCA/ACA Part Qualified Semi Senior Accountant.
Are you a driven individual with the desire to exceed your full potential?
This is a perfect opportunity for a Semi Senior Accountant (ACCA/ACA Part Qualified) with a minimum of two years’ experience to join this Wales accounting firm.
You will need to be able to demonstrate that you are an excellent team player whilst having the ability to create long lasting client relationships.
This Cardiff based accountants is a leading accounting firm who undertake audit, tax and accountancy work.
We are sure that you will find this Semi Senior Accountant job in Cardiff the perfect opportunity to progress your career as part of an ambitious and skilful team.
The Semi Senior Accountant job in Cardiff will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Developing and maintaining effective client relationships
- Managing and organising work effectively to ensure targets are met
- Preparing financial statements and year end accounts
- Ensuring that work is delivered within budget and time requirements
- Preparing schedules for Tax returns
- Completing VAT returns
- Liaise with HMRC
- Taking part in client meetings as and when required
Strong time management skills are imperative. The perfect Semi Senior Accountant will have the ability to work as part of a team, building key internal relationships with the Senior Accountants and Senior Managers.
To find out about more Semi Senior Accountant jobs in Cardiff please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.