Semi Senior Accountant
Based in Blackburn
Salary - £15,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
I am working with a well-established, successful, general accountancy practice based in central Blackburn. Due to increased workload they are expanding their team and are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant who they can help develop their existing skills and grow with the business.
The role will involve the ability to, or work towards;
- being able to assist in audit assignments
- preparing statutory accounts for limited companies and corporate tax computations.
- being responsible for supervising junior staff, assisting in their training and development as required.
- Managing a portfolio of Clients
- Preparation of accounts for sole-traders, partnerships, charities
- Preparation & Submission of Individual Tax Returns, Company Tax Returns & Vat Returns
- Management Accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis as required
- Dealing with HMRC for any Income Tax/Corp Tax/VAT / PAYE & NI enquiries/issues and investigations
- Providing Tax Advice to clients ad-hoc
- Being involved in ad-hoc projects as required
- Being involved in the preparation of payroll, auto-enrolment
Skills & Experience
- Excellent customer service & friendly approach
- Experience within an accountancy practice
- Experience with Microsoft Office/Word/Excel/SAGE
- Experience with cloud accounting software would be useful
- Experience with Digita accounts software would be desirable
- Part qualified ACCA, ACA, or qualified by experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in this role and you hold the relevant skills please send your CV today for immediate consideration.
- Customer Service