Semi Senior Accountant job for a reputable accountancy firm based in Stevenage for an AAT/ACCA Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in an accountancy firm.
Tired of lack of progression in your current practice?
This accountancy firm located in Stevenage will provide the Semi Senior Accountant with exposure to a variety of accounting and taxation services where they will work alongside the Account Managers and wider accounting team who are amongst the best accountants in Stevenage.
Do you have the communication skills and commercial insight to directly manage client relationships?
The Semi Senior Accountant will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of account clients including LLPs, Partnerships, and sole traders
- Developing and maintaining effective client relationships
- Managing and organising work effectively to ensure targets are met
- Preparing financial statements and year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies
- Preparing schedules for Tax returns
- Completing VAT returns, Company Accounts and CT600s
- Liaise with HMRC
- Taking part in client meetings as and when required
We are sure that you will find this Semi Senior Accountant job in Stevenage the perfect opportunity to progress your accounting career as part of an ambitious and skilful team.
If you are a Semi Senior Accountant with excellent interpersonal skills and are passionate about becoming a professional accountant whilst working in the accounting department of a large Stevenage based accountancy firm, please do contact us today.