Semi Senior Accountant
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a professional Semi Senior Accountant to join a successful accountancy establishment on a permanent basis within the Corringham area.
* Preparing year end accounts for a range of clients
* Complete personal and corporation tax computations and returns
* Assisting the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
* Preparing VAT Returns
* Liaising with clients regarding their accounts and queries
* Mentoring junior staff and helping them with queries
* Tax Returns
* Completing year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
You will need:
* Previous experience within Professional Practice accounting
* Relevant accounting qualifications are an advantage
* To be able to produce limited company accounts to at least the draft stage.
* Software knowledge within Iris, Sage, Xero, QuickBooks, Excel would be an advantage
* To take pride in your work and its accuracy
* To enjoy client interaction and resolving queries
* To be able to identify opportunities to develop the accounts and highlight any efficiencies that can be made.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Lisa at Adore Recruitment.