We are working with a Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers who provide a full range of accounting and business advisory services to a diverse range of businesses and individuals across the UK and abroad.
As a fast growing, top 18 UK accountancy firm, my client has an excellent reputation for assessing individual and business needs in a changing marketplace and delivering intelligent, practical financial solutions.
My clients operates from 17 regional offices based across the South of England with a turnover in excess of £47 million, 74 partners and over 600 members of staff.
• to prepare statutory accounts for a variety of the firm’s clients
• to prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts
• to prepare VAT returns
• to prepare company and personal tax computations
• to assist in the training and development of junior staff members
• to assist in statutory audit
20 days holiday + all bank holidays
Good work life balance
• ACA or ACCA part qualified - essential
• Previous and demonstrable practice experience in a similar role (2 years ideally) - essential
• Computer experience - Word, Excel and Accounts preparation packages - essential
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business