The ideal candidate will be a driven and enthusiastic individual with at least 2 years' experience in Public Practice and will ideally be at AAT Qualified or Part ACCA/ACA Qualified. Study support is available for candidates completing or looking to complete their ACCA qualification, and the practice are looking to pay up to £30,000 for right candidate.
The Semi Senior Accountant will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for manager review
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Various bookkeeping duties
- Adding client records onto software
- Preparing and submitting Tax Returns
- Attending and preparing for client meetings
- Liaising with clients and HMRC to resolve any issues that may occur
- At least 2 years' experience in public practice
- AAT qualified or ACCA Part Qualified
- Experience preparing draft year-end accounts for manager review
- Excellent interpersonal, excellent written and presentational skills
- Strong IT skills
For more information on this Semi Senior Accountant role please either apply directly, or contact James Young at AJ Chambers. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.