ProTalent are currently working with a massively successful accountancy firm in Brighton to recruit a Semi Senior Accountant to join their team.
The role will include:
• Working with sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Accountants production from incomplete records/trial balance through to final accounts
• Tax computations and returns
• Liaising with clients and ensuring all accounts and annual filings are submitted within deadlines
• Assisting on audits where required
• Developing and progressing your skills through learning and experience
• Staff training and mentoring
This is a busy and varied role that would suit a part qualified accountant with some solid practice experience who is looking to further their career in a reputable firm.
The successful applicant will be studying towards their ACA/ACCA qualification, or have completed their AAT qualification and be keen to take on an exciting challenge and further their career.
An excellent salary and study package is available as well as ongoing training and progression.
To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.
We will endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"