Looking for a firm that values staff training and will support through professional qualifications? Our client is looking for an ambitious Semi Senior Accountant who can progress through to a Senior Accountant upon qualification.
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
The role will include:
- Statutory accounts production for limited companies and sole traders
- Corporation tax computations
- Partnership tax and personal tax returns
- Management Accounts preparation on a quarterly basis
- Reviewing the bookkeeping and VAT duties by the juniors
- Three years experience working within practice
- Good IT Literacy and an understanding of cloud accounting is essential
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- ACCA/ACA part-qualified or soon to be part-qualified
- Full Driving Licence is an advantage but not essential
A long with full study support, my client can offer excellent opportunities to meet with clients and expand your knowledge in various business areas as the firm continues to expand.
For further information on the Semi Senior Accountant position, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job