Are you looking for a role with plenty of client interaction, as well as the chance to develop your skills?
Do you see the increasing role of technology in accounting as an opportunity?
Are you confident in approaching issues that are out of the ordinary?
If this is you, then you’ve just found the perfect role. A forward-thinking accounting and advisory practice located near the centre of Colchester is your perfect fit.
We’re looking for someone to support a portfolio of our clients, including:
- Preparing accounts for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders;
- Preparing corporation and personal tax returns;
- Preparing management accounts
- Reviewing bookkeeping and checking VAT returns before filing;
- Supporting clients by identifying and helping resolve issues that they may be facing; and
- Supporting the delivery of advisory projects.
What’s needed to succeed in the role?
- Recent experience in a role with similar responsibilities.
- Experience of a range of accounting software, including Xero or QuickBooks Online.
- A curious mind in relation to using technology to help us in our work.
Do you match our firm ethos? If so you:
- Are dynamic and proactive;
- Embrace technology;
- Have first-rate communication skills; and
- Are well-organised with strong attention to detail.
What are we offering in return?
- Competitive salary + statutory pension;
- Performance-related bonus;
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays);
- Scope for some flexibility in hours and working location;
- Personal development supported by role-related training; and
- Immense job satisfaction.
No agencies please.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'