An opportunity has arisen for a Semi-Senior Accountant to join a top 50 firm based in the West End of London. The successful individual will be working on an enviable client base and on some jobs will report directly to the partners. This role is well suited to somoene who is motivated, with strong interpersonal skills and able to work to tight deadlines. They are also looking for someone who is ambitious there are very real prospects for progression within this team.
- Prepare and review full sets of accounts
- Work closely with clients and the Manager/ Partner to ensure each job runs smoothly and to given budget and timescales
- Assist other areas of the firm as and when required
- Part or fully qualified/qualified by experience
- Strong track record and experience of preparing accounts
- Good up to date knowledge of accounting standards (FRS102)
- Experience of xero is preferable, but not essential