Semi Senior Accountant - Sawbridgeworth
An accountancy practice in Sawbridgeworth with an excellent history and reputation is currently looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their friendly team. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your exposure and development, and there is ample room for progression within the firm in the future.
As a Semi Senior Accountant, you will be given a variety of accounts assignments to complete, reporting into a Senior Accountant or Manager, depending on the job.
- Preparing year-end accounts for a mixed portfolio of limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance stage
- VAT return preparation and submission
- Management accounts on an ad-hoc basis
- Communicating with clients
To be successful in your application for this position, you will need to demonstrate that you have the required experience and knowledge to prepare year-end accounts for limited companies, and a good working knowledge of VAT.
- 1-2 years’ experience in an accountancy practice (minimum)
- AAT qualified or currently studying
- Strong written and verbal communication
Please apply direct or contact Jim Knott for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"