Salary: £20,000 - £27,000
Benefits: Paid study support, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and bonus scheme
My client is a rapidly growing accountancy practice based in Leicester. Due to expansion, a new vacancy has become available for a part qualified semi senior accountant.
You’ll find there is a real sense of team spirit where everyone pulls together to get tasks completed on time. The management team are supportive and collaborative, giving you the support you need to do well. You’ll also benefit from a working environment that is modern and spacious.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary which is negotiable and full training that will continue throughout their employment. You will also receive ongoing training to support your development.
This is an important role within the business that will involve planning, executing and overseeing a range accounting activities for their clients.
About the position
- Statutory accounts preparation ready for final sign off
- Confident to speak to clients with any accounts queries
- Preparing corporation, business, partnership and personal Tax Computations and returns
- Preparing P11D annual returns
- VAT preparation and submission
- preparation of management accounts as needed
- Providing effective communication to client questions and advising on additional, value added services
- Attending client meetings with colleagues
- Planning and monitoring jobs and reporting to practice partners
- Additional duties as required
- A minimum of 18 months experience gained within accountancy practice
- Experienced to plan and execute variety of client jobs
- ACCA / AAT part qualified
- Competent to give commentary on client files to practice partners
- Confident to add value to clients requirements by offering additional services
- Abe to develop internal and external relationships at all levels
- Able to work as part of a team and supervise subordinates when required
- Able to work unsupervised
- Flexible approach to an ever changing working environment as the practice continues to grow
- Analytical with efficient time management
- A will to progress your career within the industry
What is on offer
- A highly competitive and negotiable remuneration package
- Paid study support
- Ongoing training and development
- A company that actively and regularly promotes from within giving you a real opportunity to develop your career
To apply, send your up to date CV and a covering letter outlining your experience.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not had a response within 5 days then your applications as been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Management Accounts
- Part Qualified