This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing medium sized firm of Accountants in Central London! The firm require an AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA studier to join their friendly, hard-working team.
This is a great position for someone seeking a larger firm, where they can take on more responsibility and develop their existing skills. On offer is a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to progress within the team. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients which include media and entertainment, property, retail and the professional services.
- Preparation and finalisation of accounts, for sole traders and Limited companies
- Some bookkeeping duties including VAT returns
- 2-3 years' experience working in a small-medium sized Practice
- AAT qualified OR studying ACA / ACCA
- Experience using a number of Accountancy softwares
- Ability to work both within a team as well as with minimal supervision
If you would like to be considered then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'