My client is looking for an experienced Semi-Senior Accountant to join their progressive practice based in their Maidstone office. They are an independent, 3 Partner firm offering accounting services to a portfolio of clients throughout Kent, London and Essex.
For the right candidate, there would be the possibility of progressing to a Senior position as the firm are looking to expand further due to an influx of new clients.
- Working with Seniors to produce accounts for Limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP's & Charities
- Providing payroll and bookkeeping services to clients
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff within the accounts team
- Dealing with Financial, Statutory and Management Accounts
- Tax/VAT returns
- AAT/ACCA Qualified
- Knowledge of Sage, IRIS and Xero systems would be advantageous
- Must currently be working within an accountancy practice
For more information on this Semi-Senior Accountant role please apply directly or contact James Young at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job