Semi-Senior Accountant - £19,000 - £23,000 - Permanent - Liverpool
Our Client is a highly regarded Accountancy Practice based in Liverpool. They are currently recruiting for a Semi-Senior Accountant to join its hard-working team. This is a brand-new position created through growth.
You will be AAT Qualified and ideally already studying ACA, working alongside the Practice Manager you will have your own portfolio of clients; preparing sets of accounts, often from incomplete records, Personal and Corporation Tax, VAT returns and some Audit work. This is an excellent role for someone who is looking for progression as this is a growing firm who is committed supporting hardworking employees
- Client Bookkeeping
- VAT Returns
- Management Accounts
- Maintaining Records and preparing accounts for sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies.
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the correct accounts
- Dealing with client queries
- AAT qualified, working towards ACCA and have 2-3 years' experience within accountancy practice.
- Word, Excel, Outlook, Iris and Sage
For further information and a confidential conversation about this role or similar opportunities, please contact Rebecca Butler, on Liverpool 601 6000
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Accountancy and Finance recruiter based in Liverpool, but we cover vacancies all over the North West.
We have lots more info about us and what vacancies we are currently working on our various social media outlets so please visit our website or follow us on twitter @zootrecruit.
A little note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further for this vacancy. However, if you want to call us for a chat about any other vacancies or some advice and guidance, please do as we are always happy to help.
- Accountancy Practice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job