Are you a motivated Semi Senior Accountant with the desire to progress your accountancy career in a leading London based firm?
Our client, based a short walk from Liverpool street station, are currently looking for a well-rounded Semi Senior Accountant to join their growing team. Study support is provided and there are clear progression routes into management.
- Year-end accounts preparation for sole-traders, partnerships and limited companies
- 60% accounts prep - 40% mix of Corp & Personal Tax & bookkeeping / MA
- Assisting with audit projects, including planning stages with managers and partners
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Drafting tax computations for individuals and companies
- Management accounts preparation
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
The Ideal Semi Senior Accountant:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in public practice
- AAT Qualified or ACCA/ACA studying
- Experience preparing year-end accounts files
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills
For further information on this Semi Senior Accountant position, please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers.If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"