We are recruiting an Semi Senior Accountant for a large private Firm of Accountants. They are extremely well established with n excellent range of clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an extremely well appointed, modern, spacious office environment as part of a friendly, professional and well established accountancy team.
You will have worked within an accountancy firm on behalf of a range of sole traders, Ltd Companies and Partnerships. Roles will vary based on your experience and will develop as your skills and experience develop to enable you to work in other areas where appropriate.
Duties will vary between firms and may include:
- Preparing year end accounts for a range of clients.
- Complete personal and corporation tax computations and returns.
- Statutory and elective audits.
- Assisting the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
- Liaising with clients regarding their accounts and queries
You will need:
- Previous experience within Professional Practice accounting
- Relevant accounting qualifications are an advantage
- To take pride in your work and its accuracy.
- To enjoy client interaction and resolving queries.
- To be able to identify opportunities to develop the accounts and highlight any efficiencies that can be made.
You should be dedicated to a career within Professional Practice with a clear idea of the position that you would like to work in or the position that you are aiming to develop towards. Whether you are looking for a change in environment or the next step in your career, we are interested in speaking with you.
Remuneration will be commensurate with your level of experience and qualification. Comprehensive support and training will be available, where required.
Interviews are taking place immediately.
If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply today.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to successfully short-listed applicants. If you have not heard from us by Friday 2nd Feb please presume that you have not been successful on this particular occasion.