Are you tired of feeling unappreciated and looking to progress your career in a supportive environment?
This is an ideal job opportunity for someone who has two or more years’ experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a friendly firm to continue their development in at a leading independent practice in Kings Lynn.
Study support is available for a candidate looking to work towards qualification.
- Preparing, completing and submitting year-end accounts
- Entering client records onto software and ensuring they are allocated correctly
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Preparing and submitting Tax Returns
- Liaising with clients and HMRC to resolve any issues
- Keeping up to date technically in order to provide accurate and efficient advice to clients
- Attending and preparing of client meetings
- AAT qualified or ACCA/ACA part qualified
- At least 2 years in Practice
- Experience preparing draft accounts for partner/manager review
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Detail orientated and organised
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job