My client is seeking an experienced Semi-Senior Accountant to join their growing practice based in their Ashford office. They are an independent, 2 Partner firm offering accounts, bookkeeping and payroll services to a portfolio of clients throughout Kent, London and Essex.
For the right candidate, there would be a possibility of progressing to a Senior position as the firm are looking to expand further due to an influx of new clients.
- Working with Seniors to produce accounts for Limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP's & Charities
- Providing payroll and bookkeeping services to clients
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff within the accounts team
- Dealing with Financial, Statutory and Management Accounts
- Tax/VAT returns
- AAT/ACCA Qualified
- Knowledge of Sage, IRIS and Xero systems would be advantageous
- Must currently be working within an accountancy practice
For more information on this Semi-Senior Accountant role please apply directly or contact James Young at AJ Chambers.