A local firm of Chartered Accountants based in Benfleet are looking for a Semi-Senior Accountant to join their growing team.
They are friendly and professional and this would be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for limited companies and sole traders
- Preparing, completing and submitting of year-end accounts
- Preparing and submitting of Tax Returns and VAT returns
- Sole trader and partnership accounts preparation together with the associated tax return
- Drafting of corporation tax returns
- 4+ years' experience working within practice
- A minimum AAT qualified
- £17,000 - £22,000 (dependent on experience)
- Study support (ACCA)
For more information, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.
- Accountancy Practice