Semi Senior Accountant - Accountancy Practice, Full Study for AAT/ACA/ACCA
A leading regional firm based in Chatteris (Cambridgeshire) are looking to appoint a Semi Senior Accountant. The firm will cover any costs for study claw backs whilst also offering on-going support in full.
Our client is a well-established firm with multiple offices across East Anglia. They have developed modern processes which enables them to locate in to new geographical areas, growing organically as well as purchasing blocks of fees.
Semi Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparing, completing and submitting management accounts
- Various bookkeeping and VAT duties
- Bank Reconciliations, posting journals and ledgers
- Liaising with clients and the preparation and attendance of client meetings
- Communicating and resolving financial and compliance issues with clients and HMRC
- Liaising with the manager and seniors about client accounts
Semi Senior Accountant Requirements:
- AAT qualified or ACCA/ACA part qualified
- At least 18 months in Practice
- Experience preparing accounts
- Experience with self-assessments would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Detail orientated and organised
For further information on the Semi Senior Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"