Are you looking for a new Accountancy Practice role? Looking for a friendly and social firm, that doesn’t micro manage and promotes from within? Well, I may have something for you…
A long established Accountancy Practice and are seeking a Semi Senior Accountant to work within the Academies team, supporting the Seniors and Managers.
As a Practice who produce Accounts & Audits, they have a broad range of clients, including a strong reputation in the School and Academies sectors. You will have the opportunity to really broaden your exposure of different clients and different industries.
- Competitive Salary between £20,000 - £25,000
- 25 days + bank
- Promote from within first
- 360 accounts role
- Accounts Preparation
- Corporation & Personal Tax returns
- VAT Returns
- Owner managed companies, Ltd, sole traders etc as well as larger SMEs as part of a team of accountants.
- Very diverse range of clients, industries and specialisms.
- Friendly, social, relaxed company. Allowed to get on with your work and not micro-managed.
- ACCA Part-Qualified / ACCA Finalist
- Must have previous Accountancy Practice experience
- Experience with Academies accounts is beneficial
- Strong client relationship skills
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch with your most up-to-date CV.
David - Tarantula Acco