An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Semi Senior Accountant with at least one year's experience to join a reputable firm based in Hertfordshire. This firm prides themselves on the time and effort they put into their staff, ensuring they gain wide exposure to a variety of clients in a number of sectors, the progression opportunities within this firm are excellent.
- Accounts Preparation for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships and Contractors
- Attending client meetings
- Assisting in Audits
- Overseeing the work of Junior Accountants
- Completing tax computations for both personal and corporate clients
- Assisting with the training and development needs of more junior accountants
- Overseeing the management of client files
- At least one years experience within accountancy practice
- Studying AAT/ACA/ACCA
- Excellent customer service
- Good communication, both written and verbal
- Accountancy Practice
- Semi Senior Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"