If you’re looking for a forward-thinking firm that will help build your knowledge and experience?
This firm are looking for a Semi-Senior Accountant to join them, AAT Qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified is desired and they will offer study support to anyone looking to finish their studies.
- Preparing the final accounts to manager review for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Preparation of VAT returns, management accounts & bookkeeping
- Compilation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Helping the managers / directors in ad hoc projects
- Completion of company secretarial work
- Two years’ experience working within practice
- Able to take Accounts to final draft for Managing Directors review
- Good IT Literacy and an understanding of cloud accounting is essential
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- AAT Qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified.
- Full Driving Licence is an advantage but not essential
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers for consideration.
- Management Accounts