We are working with our client in Andover who are looking for a Semi Clean Room Operative to join their team on a permanent basis. In return for your hard work you will receive a salary of £19,120 per annum.
The Semi-Clean Room Operative will be crucial to the business. Your main purpose is to build and test chip and wire PCB and ceramic assemblies under semi- clean room conditions. This will involve a combination of quality control and manual assembly under microscopes. Manual assembly will include the use of encapsulates to protect the finished chip and wire assembly and final testing using customer test equipment.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR SEMI-CLEAN ROOM OPERATIVE
• Previous experience of chip and wire bond processes in PCB and ceramic electronics manufacturing within a semi-clean room environment
• Dexterous use of fine tools and microscopes.
• Computer literate.
• Able to keep accurate records.
• Experience of automated plant machinery.
• Experience with testing and managing results desirable
PRIMARY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Read and understand customer specific & CIL specifications, assembly drawings and product documentation.
• Assemble/test chip and wire PCB and ceramic assemblies according to customer documentation.
• Identify non-conforming product and/or materials and bring them to the attention of the Clean Room Supervisor or Production Manager.
• Experience of globbing, staking and underfill desirable.
• Quality measurement checks and recording of sample batches to ensure compliance with customer specifications.
• Basic maintenance of semi- clean room equipment and general upkeep.
• Adhere to company ESD procedures and training at all times.
• Adhere to the Health and Safety requirements and regulations
• Adhere to the Company IT and Data policy
• Comply with the statutory requirements and regulations and Company requirements
• Carry out any other reasonable request which is for the benefit of the business
• Assist in the training of team members ensuring best practice standards are maintained.
To apply for the position of Semi-Clean Room Operative send your CV
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
This electronic message contains information that is confidential and termed "personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1998. This electronic message is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended addressee, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited and may be unlawful. Disclosure to any party other than the addressee, whether inadvertent or otherwise is not intended to waive privilege or confidentiality.