SEMH Tutor for Year 1 pupil
We are looking for an experienced tutor in Hayes to support a Year 1 pupil with SEMH within his school. He is an energetic boy who also likes one-to-one learning with a structure in place. Unfortunately, he is missing some of his time in class and needs the extra time with a tutor.
The ideal tutor would have experience of working with pupil in early primary years and have a positive approach with behaviour. Previous work in a school setting would be a bonus. You may be an experienced tutor or teacher or have experience of working with children in a therapeutic way.
- In school tuition
- Primary School in Hayes
- 3 hours per day
- £35 per hour
- Opportunities for another role in the mornings depending on experience and avialability
This role take place in afternoons, five days a week at the pupil's school.
The successful candidates will:
- have some experience with SEMH or SEN; many of our students require someone with experience in working with people who have Autism, ADHD, or Emotional and Mental Health difficulties
- be passionate about helping pupils overcome any barriers to learning and difficulties with engagement
- be able to build a rapport and strong relationship with children, their families and with professionals
- have the ability to motivate, engage and inspire pupils
- use a person-centred approach in their work
- make the wellbeing, achievement, and progress of your pupils central to everything that they plan and do
- have the determination and energy to bring about continuous improvement in mental health and confidence.
At ASEND you will always be well supported by our highly qualified and experienced team and well-remunerated for your work.
If you are seeking a truly rewarding position and are passionate about enriching the lives of young people, then do not hesitate to apply now and one of our specialist team will review your application.
- Mental Health
- Special Needs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'