We have been asked to work with a sporty 11 year old pupil who prefers small education settings to larger ones. He is awaiting a place in a specialist school and will require a strong level of support to transition into his next school. His success will be having the skills to cope in new environments.
The ideal tutor will have experience in working with young people with SEMH needs, some behaviour management skills and ideally feel comfortable to help a young person with teh skills nedded to transisiton to a new school. Previous experience of one-to-one work with young people with SEN, SEMH and/or Autism would be an advantage.
The ideal tutor will have:
- Previous experience of supporting a young person with SEMH needs and Autism.
- A holistic approach to working with others.
- An ability to adapt and think on their feet to changing situations.
- Experience of working with young people.
- Training or experience in SEN.
- SEMH Tutor
- Three and a half hours per day
- Monday to Friday
- £35 per hour
Extra benefits with ASEND:
- Training opportunities to improve your skills and knowledge for working with children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities.
- Access to and support from our team of SEN Specialists.
- Opportunities for other roles.
As part of the ASEND team, you will be joining an exciting and experienced team of specialists who have a strong dedication to SEN in all areas.
ASEND is a highly specialist SEND business, placing dedicated SEND professionals in schools and services throughout the UK.
We were established in 2011 with the aim of supplying the education sector with the expert SEND staff it needs, and have since had success placing professionals into schools, colleges and services all over the country. We work exclusively in the field of SEND and are proud to say that our Directors all have a unique understanding of SEND recruitment through their extensive experience as teachers and leaders in the field.
We provide candidates with a unique range of training and support - when you work through ASEND you are part of our team and have our expertise and experience to support you and further your career.
- Special Needs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'