Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with an SEMH Provision in the Middlesbrough area to recruit an experienced SEMH Teaching Assistant.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to work with young people with challenging behaviours and have a minimum of 3 months experience working in a challenging setting. Although not mandatory, Team Teach or equivalent qualification is desirable.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with young people with SEMH or similar experience
- CACHE Level 2 Supporting & Learning in Schools or equivalent
- Patient and nurturing mannerism with excellent behaviour management skills
- Team Teach or equivalent qualification is desirable.
Why apply for a job with Teaching Personnel:
- Competitive Daily Rates of Pay up to £70 per day
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague to work with us
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach and FREE courses
- Opportunity to work in a number of schools and SEN provisions with the help of our specialist consultants
- Opportunity to secure a permanent role with a school/provision
Teaching Personnel work with a large number of SEN schools across the UK, if you are interested in registering to work through Teaching Personnel, to full time or part time or to gain SEN experience please call us today to hear more.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY).
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV over or call the Tyne Tees SEN team on .
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job