KS2 SEMH Teacher
* Full-time KS2 Teacher in SEMH
* Year 3, Class size of 8, 2 LSA's
* Pay depending experience
* Team Teach Training & Certification Provided
A progressive special school in the Borough of Bromley are currently recruiting for an accomplished teacher to join their dynamic team from April 2018.
The successful candidate will be an articulate and devoted educator who is strong, thick skinned and empathetic. Due to the nature of the school, the children have challenging behaviour and the ability to build relationships with these individuals is key to achieving pupil development and progress.
This is a full-time position to start on a supply basis with the opportunity to go permanent after a term if both parties are content.
*A QTS/PGCE qualification is not mandatory, the school will consider an overseas trained teacher or an unqualified teacher if they have the necessary skill set that they are looking for*
* Plan, deliver and assess outstanding teaching and learning using proven methods and approaches that enable SEMH young people to learn
* Be a class tutor, ensuring pastoral needs are met and establishing excellent relationships with parents and carers
* Engage and motivate pupils
* Inspire trust and confidence in pupils, colleagues, parents and other professionals
* Build team commitment with colleagues and in the classroom
* Promote the wider aspirations and values of the school
* Engage in whole school activities as required by the Headteacher
* Plan and lead children in off-site enrichment activities
* Ensure you uphold all safeguarding procedures, including engaging in annual safeguarding training, including induction training.
You must have:
* Successful class teaching experience.
* Experience of working with children with SEN, SEMH/SEBD or ASC
* A commitment to ongoing professional development.
* An excellent knowledge of the specialist curriculum area and how it may be effectively taught.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in SEN Teaching and want to make difference, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today or you can contact Hannah Ferguson on or via email
- SEMH SEND Teacher QTS PCGE Full Time Teaching Position Special Educational Needs and Disabilities