SEMH/Social Emotional Mental Health Teaching Assistant
Are you an experienced and passionate Teaching Assistant with a desire to work with young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties (SEMH) or Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)? Have you had experience of working with SEMH or EBD children, and would like to further develop those skills? Are you committed in differentiating learning methods to suit the individual needs of pupils, especially those with additional learning needs or learning disabilities? Have you worked in a school or residential childcare environment, supporting children with SEMH and behavioural needs?
- Qualified Teaching Assistant with experience of young people with EBD or SEMH
- Able to hold student attention and focus with excellent communication skills
- Promote happiness, independence and an enjoyment of learning
- Effective behaviour management and support skills
- Academics are an established and respected education recruiter
- Generous rates of pay
- A dedicated SEN Consultant
- A large number of schools exclusive to Academics
- Honest and friendly service
- Access to our 'Refer a Friend' scheme
What do our teachers say about us?
- 'Academics is an agency that cares about it's employees'
- 'From the initial contact to the point I started at work I was totally supported'
- 'I have worked for several teaching agencies in the past, but this is the first time that I have felt like 'more than just a number'
Could this be the role for you? If so, or to discuss in more detail what opportunities we can provide, send your CV over or give us a call!
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!
- Special Needs
- Special Educational Needs
- Teaching assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'