The school are currently seeking for a Teacher that can be part of a team that caters for, educates and nurtures children with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH) difficulties, and other Special Educational Needs (SEN).
The ideal candidate should have the following:
* English Teacher - doesn't need to be English trained as long as they can teach entry level up to GCSE would be a bonus
* Experience working with SEMH pupils, either in a school mainstream/SEN/PRU for a longer duration of a term (3months)
* Needs to have excellent behaviour management and really engaging
* Excellent rapport building
About the job:
* Open for part time and full time teachers
* Classroom sizes are maxed out at 8 pupils
* No restraints used at the school - needs to have good humour
What the school can offer:
* On the job training, improve as a practitioner
* Opportunities for promotions
Prospero Teaching are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS and two reference checks.
Please Contact: John or Katrina on or