SEMH / SEBD Teacher
Are you an experienced teacher living in Croydon? Do you thrive working a challenging environment?
Empowering Learning is looking for a teacher that is looking for an exciting new challenge working with students with Social and Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) and Emotional and Behavioural Disorders (EBD), alongside other challenging behaviour.
This school is an SEMH provision who are looking for a Primary Teacher and a General Cover Secondary Teacher. The classes are a maximum of 6 - with 1-3 TA's in class.
As a EBD/SEMH teacher you will be required to work with extremely challenging students.
Candidates Must Have:
* QTS teaching or a UK recognised teaching qualification teaching at a primary and a secondary level.
* Excellent communication skills, the ability to use initiative and work well under pressure.
* Have recent experience teaching children with EBD, SEMH and other challenging behaviour.
* Be committed and motivated in raising standards.
* A strong ability to differentiate work that enables students to excel.
* Must apply for disclosure barred service or currently registered to the updated service.
* Understanding approaches to challenging behaviour
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive pay.
* Working in an established school.
* Easily accessible to transport links.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in SEN Teaching and want to make difference, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today or you can contact Hannah Ferguson on or via email
- SEND Teacher QTS PCGE Full Time Teaching Position Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Surrey New Malden Croydon Mitcham SEBD SEMH
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job