Smart Teachers is recruiting for a SEMH KS4 Teacher with SENCO responsibilities to join an independent special needs school in the Ealing area of West London. This full time SEMH KS4 Teacher role is for an immediate start and will be a permanent role. The children at this school are aged between 14 and 16. This role is to work with secondary aged students. This is a new school which brings the opportunity to be part of an exciting journey.
- SEMH KS4 Teacher with SENCO responsibilities
- Working with secondary aged students in KS4
- Full time role, 5 days per week
- Prior experience teaching students with challenging behaviour is desirable
- School hours are 8.30am to 4pm (term-time only)
- Teaching small class sizes of up to 5 children
- This school has capacity for up to 15 students in total
- Caters to students with social, emotional and mental health difficulties
- Children here are aged between 14 and 16
- New and exciting independent school in West London
- Holistic tailored curriculum with a focus on removing barriers to learning
- Excellent leadership team
- Supportive team environment
- Located within reach of a variety of transport links
To be considered for the SEMH KS4 Teacher position, you will:
- Have experience working with children or adults with special needs
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Have recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a SEMH KS4 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
For more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Smart Teachers team on .
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'