SMART Education are recruiting for a SEMH Home Tutor in WOLVERHAMPTON support a young person in their Home environment.
As an SEMH Tutor, your role will involve supporting & educating students on a 1:1 basis in their home environment, helping students access learning and make progress in their education.
Prior experience of working with young people who have SEND requirements or those who have faced barriers in education is essential to this role.
If you have worked with any of the below specifically, this would be advantageous:
- COMPLEX NEEDS
Responsibilities as an SEMH Tutor:
- Working 1:1 with students who have various special educational needs
- Travelling to schools, libraries and students homes to complete 1- 2 hour bookings.
- Tutors with a focus on Maths, English or Science
- Understanding and appreciation of working with vulnerable young people and those with SEND
- Positive behaviour strategy, knowledge and experience of helping children self - regulate emotions
- Excellent written communication and reporting
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability
- QTS preferable or a Degree and previously tutoring experience
- Experience of working with SEND students
- Highly ambitious & enthusiastic
- Be able to work with a creative approach to the curriculum
- Able to manage behaviour and set firm and clear boundaries
- Motivate learners
- Patient & Motivating
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'