We are seeking an innovative SEM Team leader to join the Marketing team.
The successful candidate will have previously managed multimillion dollar search engine marketing campaigns across global markets and have successfully scaled and optimized SEM strategies with quantitative skills, including fluency in statistics, analytics, modeling, and algorithm.
Vallister is a boutique branch part of a global group of companies which provides a full circle services in online marketing for online companies and brands.
As a boutique branch, we aspire to be at the top of innovation, professionalism, and understanding of the ever-changing world of online marketing.
- Define and execute an SEM roadmap aligning team goals to business objectives and improving keyword generation, bid optimization, landing page resolution and testing, ad text testing, campaign management and reporting tools
- Manage a high-performance team to create, implement, track, analyze and optimize paid search campaigns in GoogleAdWords and other search engines
- Utilize successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management on pay-per-click search engines to hit target acquisitions volume goals and efficiency metrics (CPA, CPL)
- Provide detailed analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques in order to increase overall search performance efficiency
- Provide consistent and effective support to Senior Management on forecasting and new business opportunities
- Grow our SEM traffic and conversions while reducing costs based on data and automation
- Leverage statistical & predictive analysis and let data guide campaign decisions
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years in SEM and PPC for a leading online or technology company.
- 2 years of experience in team management.
- Deep knowledge of SEM including optimizing account / campaign / ad group taxonomy; keyword discovery and bid management; creative optimization
- Deep experience leveraging site analytics programs for SEM analysis / insights (GoogleAnalyticsetc.)- Big Advantage
- Experience in working in and managing bid optimization platforms- An advantage
- Experience in building an online marketing system and \ or Managed and developed statistical based systems
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extraordinary mix of quantitative & creative skills
- Google Adwords Professional
- Paid Search Campaigns
- Search Engine