My client is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. They are a rapidly growing business - they topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. They now employ over 350 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
The Biddable Marketing Team advertises across paid social and paid search channels, primarily Facebook and Google. The aim is to create precisely targeted campaigns to engage positively with our customers. As a member of the team, you’ll need strong analytical skills and a keen eye for picking through data. There is a strong culture of creativity, too; you’ll be able to try out almost any campaign idea you can think of. With almost half a billion impressions a month, you’ve probably seen our ads somewhere around the internet.
As a Biddable Marketing Manager, your primary responsibility will be managing advertising campaigns on either Google and Bing or Facebook and Instagram. You’ll build upon your previous knowledge and experience of biddable marketing by setting up relevant tests, overhauling strategies and implementing your own data-driven ideas. You’ll also be expected to manage at least one Biddable Marketing Executive, supporting them during their training and having an input in their personal development. You’ll get to devise and lead training sessions, in both general biddable techniques and in any areas in which you have a particular expertise. You will get the opportunity to lead on long term projects and inform best practice, as well as develop the wider focus and strategy of the team.
This role also involves communicating with stakeholders to provide performance updates and inform them of new strategies being tested to generate growth or drive improvements in margins. You will be involved in managing relationships with representatives from the platforms that you work on, and champion any innovations that they bring.
You will manage and optimise your own portfolio of clients, whilst supervising those of your own team. We're all about growth and development, so you'll be managing the day-to-day activities and personal development of a small group of executives. We believe that none of us are smarter than all of us. Therefore, you'll also work with wider commercial and marketing teams to establish new strategies, through analysis of competitors and external market activities. We want you to make your own mark, so you'll take a leading role in Biddable Team projects, driving innovation and account development on a long-term basis.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven biddable media experience, either in paid search or social media marketing
- Comfortable working to ROI and margin based targets, in a fast moving business environment
- Experience mentoring a junior marketing executive, or leading a small team
- A detail-oriented individual with a combination of creative and analytical skills appropriate for running highly-targeted data-driven campaigns
- Proficient with Excel
- A proactive and independent approach to working life
Package for SEM Manager
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- Hours 9-5 Monday-Friday - we promote a work/life balance culture
- Monthly company wide lunches
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
If you have the skills to lead an elite marketing team, then please apply now.SEM Manager
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing