This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
A Self Employment (SE) Adviser responsible for supporting participants with credible self-employment plans and progress them to successful trading. A SE Adviser will use a variety of techniques including effective diagnosis, individual and group coaching, maximising on any Participant funding available to achieve sustainable employment in self-employment.
What is in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required skills & experience
• Provides a good customer service to Participants including meeting and greeting Participants in a professional way.
• Explains the detail of the programme, and our SE offer, including ensuring the Participant understands their rights and responsibilities, whilst registering the Participant in accordance to contractual obligations and eligibility criteria.
• Identifies and utilises various approaches where appropriate such as Better Off Calculations (BOC), visionary goal setting, and applicable financial incentives to sell the benefits of the programme and to adequately diagnose barriers to SE.
• Identifies, clarifies and manages the Participant expectations of the process including data protection, confidentiality and ground rules of the programme and the relationship in order to achieve buy-in to the programme.
• Liaises with relevant partners to inform them of Participant registration, to assist with first level and/or deeper level barriers as appropriate.
• Identifies appropriate short and long term solutions' and interventions as required by the Participant’s needs, programme constraints and realistic plans for self-employment.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
This role is open for applications from Wednesday 4th October We reserve the right to close applications after 5 working days subject to receiving a sufficient number of applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job