Self Employed Valuer
My client an established and award-winning Online Estate Agency is currently seeking an experienced property professional to join their team and work as a Self Employed Valuer in the Norwich area.
Ideally, my clients are looking for an experienced property industry professional who has proven experience carrying out property valuations, is able to deliver high levels of customer service and has a good understanding of the market in their local area. Local area knowledge is essential to be successful in the role of Valuer for my clients.
As you will be working on a self-employed home-based basis this role allows you to be in control of your working hours meaning a greater work/life balance! It's also a role that the more work you put in the more you'll be rewarded with the very generous bonuses and benefits on offer.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller's properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated area and building your own, and our client's, business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer's key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale
To be considered for the role of Valuer you must have the following requirements:
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Able and happy to work on a self-employed basis
- Must possess a full driver's license and have access to a vehicle for business purposes
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience at either Branch Manager or Senior Valuer level
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
In return, my client is offering:
- A competitive OTE of £40,000 - £50,000 uncapped
- Full training
- Access to equipment and leading software
- Given strong marketing support
- The opportunity to build your own business, earn a good salary and be part of a very exciting brand
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'