Self-employed Sales Agent
Work as a self-employed sales agent with our client with the opportunity of uncapped earnings, top agents making in excess of £100k per year and part time agents making £300 - £1000 per week!
Our client was established in April 2013, and provides a range of market leading credit and debit card payment solutions to businesses within the UK. Their credit card machines are trusted by thousands of UK retail businesses because of their speed, simplicity and security.
As a B2B Sales Agent you will have the following responsibilities:
- Identifying new business opportunities in your local area
- Managing your existing client needs
- Ensuring you maintain the high standards of service set by the company
To be considered for the B2B Sales Agent position you will have the following experience and skills:
- Experience with the card payment industry is advantageous, but not necessary
- As this is a commission only role, the ideal candidate will be highly driven and motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentable at all times as this is a customer facing role
Benefits of working with them:
- Electronic sign up process
- Qualified appointments provided to motivated agents
- 48 hr. commission payments
- Barclaycard branded business cards
- Largest British card acquirer
- Full product training provided directly by their in-house training manager
- Fast terminal approval times
- Extensive virtual & gateway options without any monthly commitment charge, pay as you go!
- High acceptance and commission rates for their cash advance loan agreements
If you are looking for a fresh challenge and would like to be part of the UK’s fastest growing card payment providers please apply now.